15.7.11

“I’m a new soul I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take. But since I came here felt the joy and the fear finding myself making every possible mistake. I’m a young soul in this very strange world hoping I could learn a bit about what is true and fake. But why don’t please trying to communicate finding just that love is not always easy to make? This is a happy end cause you don’t understand everything you have done whys everything so wrong. This is a happy end come and give me your hand ill take your far away. I’m a new soul I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take. But since I came here felt the joy and the fear finding myself making every possible mistake.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario